A Proxy server is a computer that acts as an intermediary between the user’s computer and the Internet. It allows client computers to make indirect network connections to other network services. If using a proxy server, client computers will first connect to the proxy server, requesting some resources like web pages, games, videos, mp3, e–books, any other resources which are available from various servers over the Internet. As soon as getting such a request, the proxy server will seek the resources from the cache in its local hard disk.
Among the uncountable advantages of the Web proxy server, there are few most highlighted features of these web proxies that cannot be missed. But before we talk about the advantages of web proxies, let’s first understand the term web proxy server. Basically, a web proxy server is a kind of server that works at the place of a common web server.
It works as a medium party between the user and the website and carries’s the user’s request to the website and gets the website’s response to the user. It is just like you being a user can convey your messages and communicate with the website by using a different server in between.
One of the main advantages of these web proxy servers is security, as it is difficult for anyone to get the knowledge about the user and the main server from which mainly actions are been made. Therefore, it is an effective tool for individuals who have to use the internet on daily basis for trading their data, as web proxy servers enable the users to work online being anonymous, and hence, you can keep your IP address and other data saved from others.
In addition to this one, another main benefit of the usage of these web proxy sites is that you can easily visit and used social networking sites such as MySpace, Bebo, Facebook, and Friendster. At most of the schools and offices, access to such social networking sites is been restricted.
The network administrator basically restricts the server to communicate with these kinds of sites. By using a proxy website you can easily bypass these content filters and easily visit your desired but restricted website and will not be recognized by the server. Therefore, by using web proxy sites you can easily get access to these restricted websites as well.
A proxy server can be advantageous in various applications. However, there are two functions that are most commonly used by ordinary users. On these functions, we will stop.
There are many Facts you Should Know About Why Should You Use A Proxy Server
- One of the proxy server’s major advantages is that it makes your network more stable. As we know, hacking is becoming a growing problem that causes a lot of problems for online companies. It provides you with enough protection to avoid network hacking. These servers will provide you with an additional layer of protection that will help you prevent criminal activity and breaches. With Proxy servers, breaking into your system and accessing the data stored in it is not very difficult for hackers. The server proxy is not adequate to protect the network or servers from expert hackers.
- The web proxy server often serves as a content blocker, which seems unsafe or risky for users to restrict all blacklisted websites. So, the protection provided by the server is the same as a firewall. One of the great things about a proxy server when it comes to encryption is that it stops hackers from breaching your system or accessing sensitive information.
Faster Speed and Page Loading Time
- Through using the Proxy server, the speed of the internet can be improved because it saves a lot of bandwidth and compresses the internet traffic. Because of the heavy load of traffic, if the network is very busy, these servers will free up the bandwidth, and you would have no problem with the speed when using the internet.
- Organizations use the proxy server to make their Internet quicker so that their workers’ overall efficiency improves. With proxy servers, there would be no problem with busy networks and sluggish speeds. It is the best connection option where the load time is very slow.
We Can Access Restricted Content or web site Using Proxy
- While browsing online, you may have found that certain material on websites is limited due to geographical limitations or other copyright issues. A proxy server is primarily used to access pages that are limited or blocked.
- Websites check the locations and other specifications for your IP address before allowing you to access the website. Since your IP address is not used on the internet during stuffing, any website does not limit you.
Access to content not Provided in some regions
- The advantage of using a Proxy server is the ability to access the content of websites that otherwise would be blocked due to your geographical location. For example, watching movies through some streaming video services is only available in certain countries. Therefore, if you use the IP address of a proxy server located in a country where such access is allowed, you can access the necessary TV shows, movies, and videos, even if you are physically located outside that country.
- If the resources have been cached before, the Proxy server will return them to the client computers. If not cached, it will connect to the relevant servers and request the resources on behalf of the client computers. Then it ‘caches’ resources from the remote servers, and returns subsequent requests for the same content directly.
Hiding your IP address
- A Hidden IP address ensures that your networks are protected and that your online activities have full privacy.
- Can you believe how hackers get your IP address? On the internet, there are millions of websites and you browse thousands of websites daily. When you visit any website, the website detects your IP address. I’m not suggesting, because it’s not always the case, this website would misuse your info.
- Hiding your IP address is one of the most common reasons for using a proxy server by users. Your actual IP address can reveal some confidential information about you, on which we will focus. Instead of using the IP address of your computer, connecting to a Proxiesforrent proxy server allows you to borrow the IP address of the server, thereby masking your identity while browsing the Internet
1. Why do we need a Proxy?
Proxies could be a very beneficial tool to hide your presence on the internet and use another IP address or presence to divert webpage restrictions, geo-location-based restrictions, social media, and entertainment restrictions and also could play a very important role in social media marketing campaigns.
2. What type of authentication is provided
We can provide you user id and password-based access or we can authorize your static ip to access all the proxies.
3. Does a proxy server increase the speed of the Internet?
Yes, a proxy will speed up your access to the Internet, but you won’t see any noticeable improvement in speed. You should be assured that your machine will not be slowed down by proxies too.