Private proxy offers a lot of benefits when it comes to browsing the internet. Of course, before reading how this proxy server can help you obtain privacy and security as you connect online, it is especially important to learn what exactly they can do to help you fill your needs.
Use of private proxy:
1. Private proxy is generally designed to protect internet users from unwanted user’s access.
2. Private proxy provides you unique IP address. To hide the IP address of the client computer so that it can surf anonymous, this is mostly for security reasons. A private proxy server can act as an intermediary between the user’s computer and the Internet to prevent the attack and unexpected access.
3. To implement Internet access control like authentication for Internet connection, bandwidth control, online time control, Internet, web filter and content filter, etc.
4. To bypass security restrictions and filters. For example, many work offices have blocked Facebook and myspace. However, you can use a proxy server to bypass such restrictions and access blocked websites easily.
5. To circumvent regional restrictions. For example, a server using IP-based geolocation to restrict its service to a certain country can be accessed using a proxy located in that country to access the service.
6. Private proxy can speed up your internet connection. If use private proxy server, all requests from client computers will reach the proxy server at first, if the proxy server has cached the required resources in its local hard disk before with the web cache function, clients will get feedback directly from the proxy server, it will be more quickly than direct accessing.
Private proxy from Proxiesforrent provides privacy, protection, and security needed while surfing the net as this is an effective tool in protecting one’s identity every time you go online. It conceals your IP address from other internet users and other websites who may possibly try to locate your place geographically like the specific country or city where you’re staying and blocks these people or certain websites from accessing your true ISP information.