- Go to the browser settings by pressing the triple dot icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on the History field once again.
- Clear browsing data button.
Open your computer’s proxy settings”
In the newly opened window put a tick for “Manual proxy setup” -> “Use a proxy server”
Disabling proxies in Google Chrome
- Google Chrome, we recommend clearing your browsing history
- To do this, find the settings in the upper right corner
- Clear browsing data
After that, go to “Settings” – “Advanced” and “Open your computer’s proxy settings”:
Go to Internet Properties then window select the Connections tab
press the LAN settings button
Local Area Network (LAN) Settings
Use a proxy server for your LAN
Bypass proxy server for local addresses checkboxes
Press the OK button then you get
Disabling proxies in Google Chrome is only required if it is strongly necessary because its presence helps to preserve user anonymity and security on the Internet.